11/18/2008

That's Why We must Have Frindship

I'm so happy and get more spirit after I read some comment and support from all my friends, some of them suggest me to make comment in other blog who has page rank, the other friend suggest to add Alexa toolbar in my browser and follow webmaster forums.
Even I don't know them all, but they give me positive thinking in my mind, like Motivation and I realize motivation is important in our life, for my personally more spirit to do our job and blogging too. I always to give motivation too to my blogger friends, last week I was suggest my friend who I ever ask him to sign up in some advertiser that can earn money. Now I think he should happy because he told me that he got jobs, course we will happy if we saw our friends happy, that's why we must have friendship, is it right? A few days after that I get some job from advertiser, even not much, but make me happy, have been a long time I did not have it. I talk to my self, what have we did to other people we could get it too. Thanks to God.

5 komentar:

MyUSICA mengatakan...

Nice Post... I added you to my friend's list. Hi from Italy
Ciao

vijayanths mengatakan...

great post, thanks

genial mengatakan...

that what friends are for...

genial mengatakan...

Hi there... i like your each post even thou i didn't read it all yet... but i know you'll be good for friend to me... greetings from Jakarta Indonesia...

sorry bout my English, i know i'm not good on it... so... can we be friends... wanna exchange link or something...???

thnx...

Anonim mengatakan...

Thanks for visiting my blog http://uniquetvcomm.blogspot.com Hope you success! Cheers!

ss_blog_claim=71f48318765351ac002f9236799b6725 ss_blog_claim=878b276034b62ba27cad2b14b6cefb4c ss_blog_claim=878b276034b62ba27cad2b14b6cefb4c